Wednesday 13 September 2017

Post 265: Diwali Card (Warli)

Hi friends :)

I'd like to share a card today. This was made for a Guest Design post for Craftreat. All the details can be checked out here. I'm slowly sharing the projects on my blog as I get the time. 

For this diwali card, I've blended Picket Fence distress ink through the Warli Stencil. Then, added a few dots with stickles and a white gel pen and heat embossed the sentiment. I love the tribal art designs on this :)

List of Supplies:

Mudra Craft Stamps- Crackers 
Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
Stickles- red & silver
White & Black Cardstock 250 gsm
Craftreat Stencil- Warli 
Distress Inkpad- Picket Fence
Winnie & Walter Essentials: Audrey Cutaways 
Tombow Mono Multi Glue 
Ranger's Heat Tool
Ranger's White Embossing Powder- Super Fine Detail 
Homemade Emboss Buddy 
Gems

Here is a photo of the card:




Thanks for your time :)
Love reading your sweet comments.
Stay Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome card, Preeti! I just love those Warli patterns, they look so cool!!'
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete