Wednesday 13 September 2017

Post 263: Card (Taj Mahal)

Hi friends :)

I'd like to share a card today. This was made for a Guest Design post for Craftreat. All the details can be checked out here. I'm slowly sharing the projects on my blog as I get the time. 

I did heat embossing of the Taj Mahal design on the card front and ink blending in the background to create the night sky. The moon was masked off and then I added a few silver star sequins. I decided not to have a sentiment on the card because the focal image was so beautiful. 

List of Supplies:

Craftreat Stencil- Taj Mahal
White and black cardstock 250 gsm
Cutplorations Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Die 
Distress Inkpads- Chipped Sapphire, Broken China, Peacock Feathers
Silver star sequins
Glossy Accents
Ranger's Round blending tool and foams
Ranger's White Embossing Powder- Super Fine Detail 
Versamark Watermark Mini Inkpad 
Ranger's heat tool 

Here is a photo of the card:


I am playing along with the following challenges:

SSS Monday Challenge- Its Written in the Stars (star sequins used)

Thanks for your time 
Love reading your sweet comments.
Stay Blessed. 

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome love the details and tajmahal stencil is stunning
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and so wonderful! I adore everything about your card!! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete