Friday 6 January 2017

birthday card

Hi there

Happy new year :)
Heres wishing you loads of joy and creative vigor in 2017.
Today I decided to share a card I made a while back but did not blog about it. It is a simple birthday card but I really love the stamped image of the birds :) it is cool that it looks water colored!! I basically used zig clean color real brush pens to color the penny black cling stamp and then sprayed it with some water and then stamped. The stamped image and the sentiment (from  itsy bitsy stamp set) is stamped on snippets of white CS I had lying around. The circle I punched out with my ek tools circle punch. Even the washi tape on the side is a little bit left over from the roll. I liked it so much that I bought 2 new rolls of it :) ( I love washi tapes!!) I distressed the circle with the sentiments on it with festive berries ranger's distress ink and round blending foam + tool. The sentiments were stamped with ranger's archival jet black ink.

Here are a few pictures of the card




Thanks for your time!! Would love to read your comments :) 
Stay Blessed and happy crafting 

I am playing along with the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous effect! I love the image and such a pretty card too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card and I love the effect you got by using your pens directly onto the stamp.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Preety...Love the effect created by painting and then stamping..looks nice..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete